Nowadays, many people are turning to fish such as smoked salmon to givea little something extra to their diet. 일산퍼블릭 While most fish is loaded with healthynutrients, smoked salmon serves up something that other fish are lacking in. Salmon is high in Omega-3 fatty
acids which a wonderful nutrients for the human body. These are some of the nutrients that can help to prevent
such problems as heart disease and some cancers as well as many other ailments.
Mercury is another concern of most consumers when they are looking to addfish to their diet. However, with smoked salmon, recent studies have shownthat it has a very low level of mercury compared to other fish such as sharkand swordfish.
When weighing all of your health options these days, most of the informationcan be a bit tedious and confusing at times. Studies of smoked salmon however, have convincingly shown over and
over the benefits of this wonder fish. This is good news for those who are looking to add something to their diet and to their lifestyle.
You can add smoked salmon proteins to almost any dishes you wish to prepare. Having said that, here are five specific dishes that you can most Certainly add to your arsenal of favorite celebrations.
* Cold Coffee with Smoked Salmon. A fantastic way to start the day, a cold coffee with smoked salmon can send the mood across the board. This is a classic treat, so make sure you make the most of it.
* Salmon and Creamy Muffin Pizzas. Creamy pizza sounds like a rather unappealing combination however, this creation is anything but that. The creamy mozzarella mixture combined with the richness of cream rolled in to a round pie is anything but a typical fare. This is a wonderful treat and something thatmusicians and bakers will love.
* Salmon and Pasta Sauce. If you are a fan of pasta, then you cannot go wrong with something like salmon and pasta sauce. This is a simple recipe that can be prepared in a matter of minutes, and it is a great dish option for those nights when it is not so much that you are in the mood for something more substantial.
* Salmon and Giblets. This is another great recipe that can be prepared in a matter of minutes. The salmon is cooked with the giblets and vegetables, and served with the sauce. Everything is served on a bed of rice, and this is a meal that will have your guests appreciating the simplicity of the dish.
* Smoked Salmon and Creamy Potato Salad. This is a more refined recipe than the previous two – but it is still a nice dish on its own. The salmon is complimented with a tangy and cream cheese salad.
Each of these dishes are excellent choices for all sorts of occasions, and salmon lovers will surely love them. Even if you are having a rather casual afternoon tea, you cannot go wrong with a dish made from salmon.